via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Empty Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:42 am

doomBug

The topic title speaks for itself Very Happy
Suggestions?

2Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Empty Re: Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:39 pm

pinkki

doomBug wrote:The topic title speaks for itself Very Happy
Suggestions?

i wnna go there too,i heard that the food there is very cheap, is it true??

3Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Empty Re: Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:39 am

dj

just google it Smile

4Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Empty Re: Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:58 pm

doomBug

dj wrote:just google it Smile
Well... Google is convenient but what is the point of this forum then? Very Happy

5Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Empty how many days u want to travel there ? Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:18 am

hamburg

it's better we can travel together if i have time for that.

Or I can take u to Flensburg, and u can take the other cheaper transporation from Flensburg to Hamburg >

Cos, i have no idea going to hamburg in this kind of weather.

(Except for xmas.)

You can ask for transportantion here or in the page of "Second hand (Service) Market"

6Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Empty Cheap ways to hamburg Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:50 pm

varun.ho

1)try to go on website it is a website where people who have car will advertise on this website about their time and date of travel. so you can contact this person and go in his car. you can decide where and how to meet the person. usually there are ´lot of people from arhus going to hamburg, so u can ask them to pick you up from the burger king since it is near the expressway. you pay only 5euros or 6euros for every 100km so u can reach in hamburg with just less than 20 euros in this case. you can find people going by car from any place to any place in europe. it is in german so no option to read it in english.

2) if you book tickets early on the you can get tickets for 19 or 29 euros sometimes to hamburg.

3) if you reach flensburg with train, u can find people in the train station who have group tickets for the region. if you join them u pay only 5 to 7 euros...these are few ways to get there cheap.

i hope it was useful...Regards...

7Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Empty Re: Cheapest way to get to Hamburg??? :) Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:43 am

doomBug

varun.ho wrote:1)try to go on website it is a website where people who have car will advertise on this website about their time and date of travel. so you can contact this person and go in his car. you can decide where and how to meet the person. usually there are ´lot of people from arhus going to hamburg, so u can ask them to pick you up from the burger king since it is near the expressway. you pay only 5euros or 6euros for every 100km so u can reach in hamburg with just less than 20 euros in this case. you can find people going by car from any place to any place in europe. it is in german so no option to read it in english.

2) if you book tickets early on the you can get tickets for 19 or 29 euros sometimes to hamburg.

3) if you reach flensburg with train, u can find people in the train station who have group tickets for the region. if you join them u pay only 5 to 7 euros...these are few ways to get there cheap.

i hope it was useful...Regards...

I've searched the web a little but I can't find the website that you are talking about at subject 1. Can you post a link for me? Thx! Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum