via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen? Empty Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen? Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:32 pm

doomBug

Sup guys! Wink I'm planning on going to the Green Day concert in Copenhagen this October and I was wondering... which is the cheapest way of getting there? Bus? Train? I would like it if you would share on this one for me. Who knows? There are probably dozens who want to go. cheers cheers cheers

2Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen? Empty yes - Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Admin

Admin

yes -

i think by bus from Arhus is about 120 dkk.

but, taking train directly is more easily to you, if u can get a wild card (discount card)

Hope u can enjoy it.

If you drive a car to here, the return ticket for the bridge is around 450 dkk

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

3Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen? Empty Re: Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen? Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:49 pm

doomBug

Is the return ticket from Copenhagen to Aarhus by bus 120dkk also? Or are there any tickets that cover the cost of the return? One ticket that includes travelling to Copenhagen and back?
By easy do you mean cheaper? (train) I've never asked for a wild card... I just heard people talking about it. Where can I get it? bounce

4Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen? Empty it;s me again - Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:17 am

Admin

Admin

if u don't use the train system too much, then it is not efficient to apply that kind of "discount card" as it is also cost you money. i remember it is around 100 or over this price.

so, normally, it is better to try taking bus, as it is different experience and see more things on the bus if u are not very hurry of time.

but if u like taking train, then u better apply the wild card. However, the situation is different now. In the past, i remember, it is possible to get the wild card in front of the cashier desk of any railway station, but nowadays, it seems u have to go to Arhus to apply this kind of card, and u will receive the card by post later/

the bus from Arhus to CPH cost you around 120 dkk for one trip, as it is a discount price for student from monday to Thursday, something like that, the brand name of the bus called 555.

u can try to find it in internet,

if u can not find it, i can help u to search it next time.

(We will start to promote the web site by e-mail these days. Hope you can also help us little bit to forward the web site to your friend here. It is really a good idea to have a common platform for everyone here. Thanks.)

The web site of our fourm is:

viaviavia.forumotion.com

Laughing

i just found the website of the bus:
http://abildskou.dk/use-the-bus-it-s-quick-and-affordable/

5Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen? Empty Re: Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen? Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 am

doomBug

Thanks for the website! I'll stick to the bus. I don't think the train would have been a lot cheaper anyways (wild card paid also). Smile
Oh... and by the way... I have forwarded this forum to my colleagues... I do hope they are interested. I told them that I've found an answer to my problem... and they should check it out if they have similar questions. I believe it would be better for all of us to use a common platform as there is no oficial VIA forum.

Peace! Wink

6Cheapest way to get to Copenhagen? Empty Agree = Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:32 am

Admin

Admin

Agree =

You can also travel to Arhus /

I may quote you a good price for transporation to Arhus.

: )

Give me the day and time, and we can arrange the time to there.

In addition, we will promote the website in different way and by different activity.

Anyway, thanks your support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum