via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Admin - Language Exchange Programme

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From Admin - Language Exchange Programme Empty From Admin - Language Exchange Programme Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:58 am

Admin

Admin

Hi Everybody,

Happy to see u here, as we send a guy to take the leaflet to all students in Kamjaka and the building inside the town.

The first activity we will oragnize is a Language exchange programme.

In this programme, we would like to invite numbers of people to exchange their own language in the coming summer in the cammpus.

So, it's good to have an interactive chance to equip other language ability in short period of time.

If you are able to join this programme, please send a reply message here. So that we can arrange the meeting place and materials well.

The main main stream of this programme is how to exchange language in a simple and efficient way.

The goal of this programme:
Equip at least 3 other languages when u graduated in VIA Horsens.

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

2From Admin - Language Exchange Programme Empty I WANT TO IT Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 am

MOIE

Very Happy

3From Admin - Language Exchange Programme Empty join! Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:47 am

dj

I really want to join to that organization.
2037759@uv.vitusbering.dk

no probl

we will use another channel to make it become ture.

anyway, what kind of language you can teach, or what kind of language u like to learn and teach ?

5From Admin - Language Exchange Programme Empty Chinese Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:45 am

dj

I am from China so of course I can teach Chinese and I really want to learn Dannish and continue to further study English!

Razorspined

Bulgarian here , and I'd love to learn Danish too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum