via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part Time Job Offer - Sales Rep.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Part Time Job Offer - Sales Rep. Empty Part Time Job Offer - Sales Rep. Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Job offe

Please leave your e-mail / hotmail here. And introduce yourself shortly why you can be a good Sales Rep.

I will contact you for the interview. Please remember to bring your resume when we meet.

2Part Time Job Offer - Sales Rep. Empty Job offer Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:57 am

melobone

Hello,

I am an international full time student of International Sales. I have experience in recruiting management from England and last semester I did my practical placement in Arhus where I was also part of a sales team of the company I worked for. I would like to get more information about this job. I believe that Danish language is not a requirement because I've been taking a course only for a while. My email is melobone@yahoo.com. I'm looking forward to hear from you

3Part Time Job Offer - Sales Rep. Empty about the job Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:31 am

alex

hello

I am a student in Horsens at Global Business Engineering in the first semester. I have experience in sales from my job back home, where i was selling printed materials. My email is urse_alex@yahoo.com. i hope that you can offer me some information about the job.

Thank you

4Part Time Job Offer - Sales Rep. Empty Part time job offer Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:35 am

lyubomir

Hi, my name is Lyubomir Kiryakov and I am from Bulgaria. I am a third semester constructing architect in VIA and I am interested in your job offer. I am sure that I would manage with such a work. I am also attending Danish language courses which I hope will be of a help to me.My e-mail is lyubomir.kiryakov@yahoo.com and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, Lyubomir

5Part Time Job Offer - Sales Rep. Empty Re: Part Time Job Offer - Sales Rep. Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 am

Andrei Razvan

Job offe wrote:Please leave your e-mail / hotmail here. And introduce yourself shortly why you can be a good Sales Rep.

I will contact you for the interview. Please remember to bring your resume when we meet.

hi Smile

I am a student here in Horsens, at the AP Degree Management and Marketing programme, first semester.

I am the person you are looking for Wink I study these in the university, and I also have experience in the sales domain.
so , do not hesitate to contact me
my e-mail adress is andrei_stelistul90@yahoo.com

6Part Time Job Offer - Sales Rep. Empty "Quote from a guest" Reply from Admin Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:51 am

Admin

Admin

Where can i find any topic about the part-time jobs? Is there any topic or just the advertisement on the school?

Sender email address: 2000784@uv.vitusbering.dk

REPLY:

MY COLLEAGUE WILL BRING ALL THE MATERIAL (DEMO) HERE LATER.

THIS IS THE BUSINESS FOR BOTH DENMARK MARKET AND YOUR LOACAL (HOME COUNTRY) MARKET.

so, just leave your brief introduction here.

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum