via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does a Student Activities Advisor do?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JashimChando

I s there anyone working for a college or highschool who knows about a position as an Student Activities Coordinator? Im going to an interview for the position and I want to get as much info as I can. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

2What does a Student Activities Advisor do? Empty Hi J Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:30 am

Hi J

The job offer u mentioned is in this campus or the other education organization in DK ?

When u talk about the acitivty here, I can tell you that, comparing to other university I studied / visited before, the activities here are quite few here.

That;s the reason we like to set up this Forum, a platform for everyone who like to do something meaningful here.

Sorry to tell u about this fact, while we can't do very well to change the situation.

As u said you are the freshman here, that;s a good news that u have more time than us to contribute and change this situation.

actuatlly, we need more people to do it well.

i will leave here soon, but i will be back half year later, so, at that moment, i will have more time to change this situation that i can promise everyone here.

keep contact here. : )

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum