via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

Money for the student who need.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Money for the student who need. Empty Money for the student who need. Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 am

JJ

As we know, all danish students can have subsidy from their government, but the other EU students can not take this kind of benfit to support their daily life.

I met some poor student who can not support their life here, and finally, they have to go back home because of this.

That's why in the coming months, we would like to try to find sponsor for this purpose.

If u need anything like this, just leave a message here.

Don't be shy, we like to share and help each other.

2Money for the student who need. Empty Re: Money for the student who need. Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:49 am

indre

JJ wrote:As we know, all danish students can have subsidy from their government, but the other EU students can not take this kind of benfit to support their daily life.

I met some poor student who can not support their life here, and finally, they have to go back home because of this.

That's why in the coming months, we would like to try to find sponsor for this purpose.

If u need anything like this, just leave a message here.

Don't be shy, we like to share and help each other.

It would be great if somebody would do thing like that becouse I will take first Smile. And is really truth I'm living here almost a year I tried to find a job but no luck I even started to learn danish I though it would be easier to find a job but reallity is that nobody want us Sad. My parent almost in bankruptcy becouse they helping me here.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum