via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount -

+2
Admin
mi.mi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:30 pm

LEGO

If you interest about this activity, please leave your hotmail here, and i will contact you.

p.s.
Lego Land will not open in Winter, so we will probably go there within this month.

if you have any other idea about travelling, u can also leave a message here.

2LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Re: LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 am

mi.mi

Hello, Im soo interested in that trip. That's why I'm giving my email address to you. Hope you write to me.
2037292@uv.vitusbering.dk

3LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Friday / Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Admin

Admin

Probably next Friday /

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

4LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Re: LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:27 am

malina

Sooo, when can we expect from you to give us any information about the legoland trip? time is passing by, the legoland is going to be closed soon and we don't even know the probable date of the trip. Please, post some information...

5LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Re: LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 pm

pinkki

Admin wrote:Probably next Friday /

hello,
im interested in too about lego city, and I'll give you my email adress,
and i looking forward to your answer, i hope I've not missed it..
thank you
my email: pinkki@freemail.hu

6LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Lego Land Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:41 am

dj

7LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Re: LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:18 am

pinkki

dj wrote:Me too.
dj1988@live.cn

hello, i have another person for the trip, and we will 'more' lot..Smile

but when shall we go?

8LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Re: LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:07 am

dj

Sorry I am not the organizer,so if the organizer notice this post please reply it and lead us to fun.

9LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty yes, i am the "O" Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Admin

Admin

Thanks all talents message here.

There are limited people I can take, as I can only take 3 or 4 people with me.

2nd, the reason u can get the discount is becuase of:-

- The company I worked before giving me a permit for that, so the people i take there (4 people) can have the discount to go in legoland with me.

- As I have a car here, so, if you go there by my car, i can quote u a price cheaper than the public transporation and more faster and efficient. One word: Door to Door Service.

So, you better tell me which day u like to go with me there. And comprise with other who like to go there. As we all have the autumn holiday in the coming week.I suggest we go there on weekday.

Lastly, it's the last chance to go there this year, as the local people told me the park will not open after novemenber until next year warm weather coming again.

Best Regards,
"Organizer" = "O"

p.s.
today, when i read the danish newspaper, it seems that legoland has also the extra special acitivty for Halloween.

So, if u can help me to check the day of that, it would be good, so we would also enjoy one more extra activity there.

p.s.
last time, when i travelled to Lego Land, a famous company in DK, called Arla. They have a exbition inside the park. so we can try different kind of milky products and see the performacne of animal.

I will put the photo here before we go there. : )

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

10LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Re: LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:13 am

crazzycat

Lego game will never die Smile
------------------
I can only trust the attorney general...

11LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Re: LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:32 am

nico-Fr

12LEGO LAND TRIP 17% off discount - Empty Last year ... Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:31 am

legoland

Last year, as I tried to contact person going there before the vaild day of my ticket, but the people in the list are invisible, so i didn;t go there with the other talents, only with one friend only.

This year, ...

First I have to comfirm whether i have the ticket or not, and then i will let everybody here know whether we go there or not with discount.

//////////////////////

If we have no discount, it is also possible, we can go there, as we have transportation to speand a day both Legoland and Jelling Rocks.

Anyway, u can leave ur contact here, so we can contact u while we have activity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]