via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

new idea - about self cooking

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new idea - about self cooking Empty new idea - about self cooking Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Admin

Admin

- hi

i have an idea.

If u interest about cooking, and it is possible to make money by this.

As different national cooking style can let other overseas students for trial.

Hope i can make money by this method and making new friends from this small group size event.

Remember to take some photo if you cook / taste some good food from your schoolmate. : )

p.s.
we are trying to cook something great. Post the photo here later.

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

2new idea - about self cooking Empty Re: new idea - about self cooking Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:57 am

dimbek

Hi, I like to cook and I have a small pastry - cigarettes which can be filled with different ingredients as cheese or salami, or whatever you wish to. They are easy to make and they are very, very tasty. Let me now more about your idea!

3new idea - about self cooking Empty u can make any good dishes, so ... Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:06 am

good dis

so u can provide the menu here, and mark down the price u want to charge for the schoolmates, and how many people u can cook for - in this page, then somebody will contact you if they like to try your national dishes.

in addition, itøs better to find some youtube or video posting here, so everybody know what you are going to cook : )

like this:

4new idea - about self cooking Empty Re: new idea - about self cooking Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:15 am

dimbek

I can make as much as you like. One cigarette is the size of a big cigar. And the cost per one is 3Dkk. The filling can be your desire, but usually we eat them salty.

5new idea - about self cooking Empty Re: new idea - about self cooking Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:13 am

crazzycat

wonderful idea, well done!
------------------
I can only trust the attorney general...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum