via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

finding a double room apartment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1finding a double room apartment Empty finding a double room apartment Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:42 am

Io89

hi all,

i have to find a two-room apartment to rent. does anyone know of any agencies which i can contact? but please only mention agencies which deal with ordinary apartments, as both me and the person with which i will rent can't afford to pay to much, only about 2,000 dkk each (including utilities)

2finding a double room apartment Empty Re: finding a double room apartment Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:17 am

Sebastia

you should forget about that and just transfer to another university man. these drosselbo assholes are driving the rents through the roof and in the city the fucking deposit is really expensive, usually > 15,000.

3finding a double room apartment Empty Face to Face Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:44 pm

Admin

Admin

Sorry to reply you lately. I know one. Please contact me brainkey19@hotmail.com

We can talk about that face to face.

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

4finding a double room apartment Empty Re: finding a double room apartment Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 am

Karolis_K

Admin wrote:Sorry to reply you lately. I know one. Please contact me brainkey19@hotmail.com

We can talk about that face to face.

Hey , maybe do you know more of that? it could be about 15 km around the Horsens.
?

5finding a double room apartment Empty it is possible - Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:12 am

it is po

i guess u have car, right ?

so, if any other body have cars, i think i can also help u on this issue.

keep contact here, i will help u to ask in this weekend.

Very Happy

6finding a double room apartment Empty Re: finding a double room apartment Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:14 am

Karolis_K

it is po wrote:i guess u have car, right ?

so, if any other body have cars, i think i can also help u on this issue.

keep contact here, i will help u to ask in this weekend.

Very Happy

Yes I have. Just write me to Karolis.Kalvaitis@gmail.com then we will talk personally.

7finding a double room apartment Empty thanks your text here/ Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:09 am

Admin

Admin

actually, i know a place they have enough rooms for many people, i will contact with them today.

p.s.
if u know somebody who interest about that, then it is possible to live together there. Very Happy

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum