via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card Game Competition (with Prize.)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Empty Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:05 am

Admin

Admin

We will organize a card game competition in the coming summer.

Do u have any good idea about Card Game that is suitable to over 8 people to play ?

(I have one game in this way, not UNO, a poker game)

If u like, you can suggest to us, so we can decide which game should be the competition object.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are finding sponsor for the game.

Except the sponsor, we are also thinking that, whether all game players take one Dkk to join this game, and the winner get all of this prize with the sponsor prize.

Maybe we can arrange this activity every 1.5 months.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you interest about this activity, please leave a reply message here, and we can arrange the material and resources on this activity for all player.

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

nky

/& i want to join this acitivty.

3Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Empty Nice Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 pm

adryi7

For 1 Dkk i'm gonna play everytime

I don;t

difficult or not ?

otherwise, it is good to raise the prize from 1 dkk to 2 dkk.

Agree ?

5Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Empty it is more easy now. Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 am

it is mo

competition of card game will start soon. If you have any idea, please leave something here.

we assume the game would organize every 3 weeks.

alien

6Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Empty it is more ... Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:38 am

it is mo

hi, we are using another channel to operate the card game competition. probably next week.

7Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Empty Next Friday 2 October 2009 Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:14 am

1st Roun

You will receive a e-mail, please sign in there, and we can arrange the proker cards for the activity.

See u in the activity.

8Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Empty Re: Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 am

dj

I'd like to join after i get known the rule of poker,because I am not sure the native rule is the same to my country's

9Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Empty Re: Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:51 am

Nue

I want to play poker with someone Smile ..my skype - nueest ..or e-mail belboy87@hotmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

10Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Empty only poker? Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:00 am

Andrei Razvan

only poker?

11Card Game Competition (with Prize.) Empty hihi -something wrong of the email system. Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 pm

hihi

it seems something wrong of the email system, we will organize it after the weeks holiday.

not only porker, i will bring all other games there. : )

And we can discuss what we can play later : )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum