via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
via

via

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some useful stuff you can post

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some useful stuff you can post Empty Some useful stuff you can post Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 am

romanian_guy

romanian_guy

How about some job information? My las payday was in january, and i'm kind of desperate. scratch

2Some useful stuff you can post Empty I suggest you can ... Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:08 am

Admin

Admin

I suggest you can go to try seeking job in Arhus, as big city has more chance. : >

https://viaviavia.forumotion.com

3Some useful stuff you can post Empty :) Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 pm

romanian_guy

romanian_guy

i forgot to specify that i can't afford anything, including the train ticket to Arhus Smile

m &

anybody like to go there too ? (Arhus )

5Some useful stuff you can post Empty Re: Some useful stuff you can post Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:14 pm

gediminasr

anyone knows any agencies in aarhus/ vejle / kolding ?? thnx Wink

6Some useful stuff you can post Empty becuase of the foreigners- Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:59 am

probably

i traveled that place before,

although it is not much foreigners comparing to here,

but i can see still see the other foreigner face there.

but u can try to go there to ask for that.

it seems difficult everywhere, as u can see this situation by the indicator of petrol price.

the price of petrol is lower than 2 months before.

so what do you think about the economy of Denmark here.

anyway, u can still try that.

if u need any transportation support to go to other town, just leave a message here. Smile

7Some useful stuff you can post Empty Re: Some useful stuff you can post Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:06 am

gediminasr

can u say some agencies names or smth like this in those towns?
thnx Wink

8Some useful stuff you can post Empty :) Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:39 am

the_same

actually, it's ok now. if you guys need any help with agencies, just contact me. search junkysize on skype. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum